- Team competition plus individual competition for the PGA professional (includes a cash purse).
- Each team will have 1 x PGA professional, 1 x Celebrity and 3 x Amateurs.
- Amateurs can register as a team along with a PGA professional or register individually and be assigned to a team. Teams will then be paired with a participating celebrity.
$1,200 per Amateur Golfer
The goal for the inaugural Eastwood Ranch Foundation Celebrity Pro-Am Charity Invitational is to create a unique and unforgettable experience unlike any other while raising awareness of the mission of the Eastwood Ranch Foundation. The event promises to be a day filled with world class golf, fantastic food and beverages as well as a live auction, amazing entertainment.
Our event will be held on Monday, July 19, 2021 at Sherwood Country Club, located in Thousand Oaks Ca. Golfers will enjoy a fun day on the course with their assigned celebrity and Golf Pro. During the evening, golfers as well as those who purchase VIP Dinner tickets will join us for a sit-down dinner and live auction with proceeds benefiting ERF Animal Rescue.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you on July 19th!
- SOLD OUT - Amateur Golfer Registration - $1200 per Participant
- Amateurs who register individually will be assigned to a team
- Includes: Pro-Am Golf / VIP Dinner / Live Auction
- Teams will play as groups of 5, with 3 amateurs, a pro and a celebrity
- SOLD OUT - Golf Pro Registration
- Golf Pros are requested to register, and include the names and contact information of their Team Members
- Payment will be requested for the Team Members Only
- Team Members will be contacted directly for their Participant payments
- Payment is not necessary at the time of registration, but will be required to be completed prior event date
- SOLD OUT - VIP Dinner & Live Auction Only - $250 per Attendee
- Those who do not wish to golf can attend our VIP Dinner with entertainment and a Live Auction
- You may purchase up to 4 Individual tickets, or you may purchase in groups of table
9:00 am Golf Registration Begins
9:00 am-11:00 am Breakfast Buffet Open
11:00 am Shotgun Start
12:00 pm-3:00 pm Lunch Available at the Turn
5:00 pm-6:00 pm Cocktail Reception with Open Bar and Hors d’Oeuvres
6:00 pm-9:00 pm Seated Dinner, Live Auction, and Concert
***Vegetarian and Vegan Options will be Available All Day***
Country Club Casual. The event will be taking place outside, on grass, please dress accordingly.
To register and/or pay for your tickets, please click on the link below and complete the official registration form. Payment is accepted online using PayPal. You do not need to have an account to pay with credit card using Paypal. If you have any questions about the registration or payment process, please contact us at [email protected]
Eastwood Ranch Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit Animal Welfare and Rescue Organization. We rescue animals from high kill shelters and provide care until a forever home is found. Your generous support will benefit our new Adoption & Rescue Center, located in Agoura Hills.